Road Safety Tips
Road safety is a result of contributing efforts from all the sectors of the society including both civilians and Govt. officials. In addition to the human sufferings, the estimated costs of the road injuries are a noticeable amount in GNP per annum. So, some tips can be fruitful in this direction.
Few important Road Safety Tips
are mentioned below :
- Don't use your mobile phone whilst driving
- Belt up in the back
- Don't drink and drive
- Always adhere to speed limits
- Take special care about children, senior citizens
- Don't drive if tired.
- Pedestrians should walk cautiously.
- Always observe and anticipate other road users.
- Keep your distances.
- Always wear helmets and seat belts